The Kiva Fellowship is 100% volunteer-based, so I will need your support to help me through this journey. Thank you to everyone who has donated so far! I am almost at my goal!
Provided byFundraising Ideas Center
There are many ways to help me reach my fundraising goals!
(1) Donate online. Please see the PayPal button to your right to donate quickly and easily online!
(2) Send a check/cash. Please make checks payable to Tejal Desai and send to:
29 Heather Lane
Orinda, CA 94563
(3) Donate travel miles. If you have airline miles to donate, please email me directly at email@example.com.
(4) Donate a Kiva Gift Certificate. If you purchase a Kiva gift certificate for me, I can then make a loan to a Kiva borrower online. Once the borrower repays the loan, I can withdraw the money to use for my Fellowship. Win win because you’ll be supporting Kiva’s borrowers and my Kiva Fellowship.
(5) Attend a fundraiser. I’ll be emailing folks and posting events on facebook. These will take place in San Francisco during the months of July and August, 2011.
The first event (so far) is on Thursday, August 11, and will take place at Tonic, located at 2360 Polk St in San Francisco. I’ll be guest-bartending with some wonderful friends (shout out to Runj and Helen!) from 6-9pm. Bring your friends, family, and coworkers! All tips will go towards funding my fellowship.
(6) Help me plan a fundraiser. I could always use more help reaching out to local venues and coming up with creative ways to fundraise for the Fellowship!
(7) Stay connected. Subscribe to my blog via email, Facebook, or through the Kiva Fellows Blog, and share it with your friends! Tell them your friend is doing something neat across the globe and that they can help on my adventure! 🙂
(8) Come visit me!!! Do you love beaches? Singing in the rain? Warm, hospitable people? Come visit and let me play tour guide.
Thank you so much for supporting my journey as a Kiva Fellow!